Interested in babywearing, but not sure which carrier is right for you? Use our lending library to test a variety of baby carriers for one week.
The Mother Well is open to the public Saturdays 9am-1pm at 406 Chestnut Street in Berea, KY.
Babywearing Lending Library Agreement
By borrowing a baby carrier, you are acknowledging and accepting the following terms and conditions:
- The borrower is responsible for maintaining the current quality of the baby carrier. The condition in which you borrow the baby carrier is expected to be maintained during the time of your loan. If possible, please wash the baby carrier before returning it.
- If the baby carrier is returned in poor to damaged condition, the borrower will be charged $40.00*.
- The borrower will return the baby carrier within 1 week of checking it out. The typical checkout day will be on Saturdays when The Mother Well space is open for walk-ins from 9am to 1pm. This means that the borrower should return the item by the following Saturday from checking it out.
- If the borrower does not return the baby carrier within the 1 week period, the borrower will be charged $40.00*. If the borrower is charged with the $40.00* late fee, the borrower may keep the carrier, but will not be eligible for their money back.
- Exceptions to this rule made at Mother Well’s discretion.
- The borrower has the opportunity to purchase any baby carrier for $40.00*. Once you test a carrier for 1 week, you will be able to purchase it if desired.
- Once a borrower purchases a baby carrier, sales are final. Since we are allowing the borrower to test the item out for 1 week, we will not be accepting returns.
*For accountability purposes, all purchases and/or fees will be charged to the borrower's supplied debit or credit card information. Your credit card record will be returned to you and/or destroyed upon good condition return of the item.
Watch this video with Mother Well Team Member Abby for basic babywearing safety tips - and enjoy your carrier!